Energy Saving & Eco
Saving energy, helping the environment
It’s good to know that Weatherseal PVC-U windows not only improve the appearance of your home, but also increase your home’s thermal efficiency – which could save you money on your energy bills. But did you know that by installing our windows, you’re also helping the environment?
Because we use recycled materials, our windows also have a lower environmental impact without compromising their performance or their good looks.
The inside story
Weatherseal products can exceed all regulatory requirements for security, safety, durability, thermal and acoustic insulation. From the outside, our frames are every bit as smart and stylish as the best frames on the market. It’s on the inside where you’ll discover a big difference. Our products have injected core technology which introduces recycled PVC-U materials into the heart of the frame profile. All of which means:
• Our windows and doors provide an outstanding barrier against heat and noise loss, even in the most extreme weather conditions, so reducing your energy costs.
• Our windows and doors are made from PVC not timber, so we’re helping to conserve the planet’s trees.
• As our windows and doors don’t require painting, they don't consume additional harmful materials or generate associated waste.
• With our entire window manufacturing process based here in the UK, transport costs are minimised which help reduces our carbon footprint.
All of our products offer
• High quality construction
• Energy efficient designs
• Reduced waste and increased recycling
• All round better environmental performance
Call FREE on 0800 041 041