Security - Georgian Conservatories
Putting Safety First
We realise that security is one of our customers' biggest concerns. That's why we take it very seriously indeed, and why all of our conservatories are as safe and secure as possible. Through many well-designed security features, we can help you protect your home from burglars.
- Our window locking system is unique and is proven to be 33% more secure than the British Safety Standard 7950.
- We've developed a new security feature that prevents the removal of double glazed units from the outside.
- We fit multi-point locking systems in all doors and two clawbolts that engage in opposite directions.
- Secure hinges are used, where the hinge pin can only be removed when the door is open.
- High grade toughened glass to British Standard BS 6262 is fitted where appropriate.
- Take a detailed look below at the security features which are fitted on all of our conservatory styles
General glazing and frame features
- Traditional wood/putty line appearance
- Colour fast frame materials
- Exclusive hard lip bead
- All four corners welded at the same time for maximum strength
- Double draught proof white seals
- Friction adjustable stainless steel hinges
- Locking night vent position
- Single handle operation with lockable push button
- High security shoot bolts
- 4 x High security mushroom head bolts
- Shadow grooved PVCu 5 chamber profile
- Hidden drainage
- Handle bolted through frame into body of cast alloy gearbox
- Corner 'keeps' wrap around the sash in a single piece
- High security multi-point locking mechanism
- Metal interlocking end cap and frame spigot for improved security
Call FREE on 0800 041 041